Aire Rite is looking for experienced cooking technicians to join our Cooking department. This person will perform fieldwork in the installation, maintenance, modification, overhaul, service and repair of commercial food service equipment (stoves, ovens, fryers, etc).
- Install, trouble shoot, repair and calibrate commercial food equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance and make recommendations regarding parts changes or system overhaul.
- Be assigned to 24 hour on-call emergency duty on a rotating basis per on-call schedule
- Observe additional maintenance needs requiring attention and report those to the appropriate supervisor.
- Report safety concerns to immediate Field Supervisor, Service Coordinator or Service Manager.
Customer Service – Internal/External
- Consult with customers regarding problems or issues discovered while servicing their equipment.
- Assist in evaluating new and existing customer accounts.
- Coordinate scheduled start and stop time with Service Coordinator.
- Submit all manual and electronic work orders, along with misc paperwork at the completion of each day’s work.
- Work closely with assigned Service Coordinator to make sure customers’ needs are being fulfilled to their expectation and in a timely manner
- Obtain and record on work ticket, and communicate to vendor an appropriate purchase order number when purchasing job-related parts and supplies.
Electronic Work Orders and Paperwork Administration
- Upload each electronic work order before moving to the next assignment. Mail in misc paperwork and receipts at completion of each day’s work.
- Organize all work details (work performed, service recommendations, parts used, etc.) and complete an accurate work order for billing and payroll purposes.
Skill Development/ Training
- Participate in the regular training opportunities offered at Aire Rite.
- Attend technical classes and seminars necessary to maintain current level of knowledge in with the electrical, electronic, and mechanical and safety within the commercial food equipment industry.
Years/Type of Experience: Minimum of 2 years direct, hands on experience in commercial food service appliance repair.
Education: High School education or equivalent required. Degree or certificate from technical or vocational school preferred.
Certification/Licenses: Valid Class “C” California Driver’s License in good standing. CFESA certified.Company Description
Aire Rite is located in Huntington Beach and is a well-established, privately held company that offers an excellent opportunity for challenging work and personal development. We have been in business for over 45 years and continue to enjoy consistent growth year after year. We are the leading HVAC/R contractor serving all of Southern California. Our customers are primarily well known restaurant chains.
Aire Rite is an equal opportunity employer - EOE M/F/D/V