Our rapidly growing Commercial HVAC Construction and Service company currently has an opening for a very experienced Customer Service Dispatcher role. Our fast growth is directly related to our positive culture and focus on teamwork. A successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, have a strong comprehension of the San Diego areas and a desire to learn. We place a significant emphasis on strong work ethics, dedication, integrity, and team unity. Teletrac and/or CRM experience is a plus! Monday thru Friday position with possible exceptions during our busy season.
We are seeking a well-rounded, highly motivated professional with outstanding customer service skills and experience in a fast-paced engaging service environment. The candidate must be able to communicate effectively and be organized and detail-oriented.
We will provide you the opportunity to work with a great team of people who recognize value and personal contribution while focusing on both team and individual growth.
General overview of duties;
· Customer Service
· Managing calendars in Outlook
· Answering incoming phone calls
· Performing general administrative duties
· Dispatching field technicians
· Decision making for proper technicians for the best outcome
· Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook & Word
· Utilization of GPS/Teletrac system
· Coordinating schedules and updating the service calendar
· High school diploma
· Have a desire to learn technology and support functions
· Minimum of two years' experience working in a dispatch position
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Must be friendly, confident, assertive and highly organized
· Must be detail oriented and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
· The ability to exercise discretion when handling confidential matters
Previous experience working in the HVAC or Plumbing industry is a plus!
Eligibility for excellent benefits after 3 months' employment.
Please respond with a current copy of your resume, desired pay rate, and why you consider yourself to be the perfect candidate for the role. Requests for interviews will not be considered without these (3) aspects included.
Greater San Diego Air Conditioning provides comprehensive packages for planned maintenance's, designed to optimize system’s performance and efficiency. Our customers are all Commercial applications and are unique and accomplish our customers objectives with personalized attention to meet its specific needs.
Preventative Maintenance detect early signs of deterioration and potential system failure. Corrective actions can be taken in advance of costly repairs and service interruptions.
Air Filters have a significant effect on a building’s operating energy costs. They prevent contamination and assure the quality of air delivered to the occupants.
GSDAC provides our technician with everything they need to maintain your system such as lubricants, cleaning supplies or anything else they may need to prevent costly interruptions in service.
With a planned HVAC preventative maintenance agreement from GSDAC our customers get the peace of mind that comes from a fixed maintenance budget while we take care of the rest!