The ideal Digital Marketing Specialist for Fidelitas Development has agency experience and is outgoing, driven, hard working, creative, and honest.
The Digital Marketing Specialist’s responsibilities will include:
- Weekly check-Ins with the Digital Marketing Director
- Contribute creatively to digital client campaigns
- Create and maintain content calendars for clients
- Assist with digital campaigns
- Assist with content development
- Coordinate projects with the Fidelitas team
- Research digital marketing opportunities for clients
- Assist with social media campaigns
- Create email campaigns and coordinate with the Creative Team on their development and execution
- Monthly reporting on KPIs
- Work with Account Managers to secure client approval on work
- Report directly to the Digital Marketing Director
Relevant Software: Sprout Social, Gain, Klaviyo, Google Docs, Mailchimp, Emarsys, Listrak, Facebook Ads Manager, Wrike
Compensation: This position will range from $42,000-$50,000 depending on experience.
Send Resume and Cover Letter to (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)Company Description
Fidelitas Development is a full-service marketing, advertising, and public relations agency that helps clients build brand loyalty through intentional story telling. Fidelitas Development serves a variety of clients in the retail, direct to consumer, eCommerce, luxury, and sporting goods industries. Fidelitas was founded by Tyler Sickmeyer in 2008 and is headquartered in San Diego.
Fidelitas Development differentiates itself by serving clients as an unbiased strategic partner that, in addition to developing strategy, complements in-house marketing and eCommerce teams with the resources needed to create and execute ROI-driven campaigns that produce measurable results for clients.
Fidelitas Development is also a Google Premier Partner, Klaviyo Partner, Listrak Partner, PepperJam Partner, BigCommerce Partner, and Magento Partner.