MUST APPLY AT RAINDROPMARKETING.COM/CAREERS. APPLICATIONS FROM THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES ALONE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Raindrop is a fast-growing agency located in the heart of Little Italy. We are looking for a Paid Social Media Specialist to create, set up and manage direct response-oriented paid social campaigns. As a Paid Social Media Specialist, you will work with our Paid Media team to bring strategic insights and drive sustainable revenue growth through paid social media campaigns.
You’ll collaborate closely with your assigned clients and our internal teams in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects and priorities. It’s imperative that you are analytical, strategic, adaptable, and relentlessly passionate about driving positive ROAS numbers and staying on the cutting edge of paid social media trends.
If you love paid social and are looking to work with a team that enjoys doing life together, then this is the role for you.
- Develop clear, strategic, and detailed paid social media recommendations. Be able to communicate them clearly to clients and internal team members.
- Daily management of paid social campaigns – optimizing creative, managing media spends, etc.
- Manage reporting of performance of campaigns to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Set up and work with the development team to ensure that technical set-ups for paid social campaigns are in place, i.e. placing pixels, setting up conversion goals, setting up Ads Manager accounts, etc.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest paid social trends through ongoing trainings, conferences and learnings from running client campaigns.
- Work directly with the creative team to provide strategic analysis and support on what is performing well or not. This will inform creative decision-making for client work.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in paid social media (Facebook and Instagram)
- BA Degree in Marketing, Math, Analytics, Communications, Psychology, English or any relevant field
- Analytical and life-long learner
- Other useful skills & knowledge: YouTube Advertising, Google Analytics, Excel, PowerPoint and Webmaster Tools
Salary & Perks
- $40,000-$50,000 DOE
- Health, dental, and life insurance benefits
- A supportive, energetic, and creative work environment
- 10 paid days off, plus holidays
We often get asked where the name Raindrop comes from. It all started with this quote about friendship.
True friendship looks like raindrops coming together on a window-sill; beautifully and effortlessly before your eyes.
We think that if we can replicate that same level of trust and ease of communication with our clients, our partnership will look a lot like that perfect friendship. We want to build a business relationship that is both profitable and...dare we say...fun!
We have something special when it comes to partnership with our clients.
Unlike other agencies that burn through employees, and their relationships with clients last only as long as a campaign, Raindrop has always focused on building a trusted long-term relationship for success.
Being a Raindropper means having a blend of passion and energy for seeing our clients succeed, mixed with a positive attitude and a posture of service. We revel in the success of our clients and celebrate the collaborative culture that the Raindrop team shares.
We want you to join the Raindrop family. We want to become your trusted team, working together to accomplish extraordinary results.