Business Development Specialist
Entry Level, Full-time
We are seeking an outgoing individual that enjoys meeting and talking with people to be our business development specialist. Their work responsibility will be to call on potential clients to determine if they have a need for a transformative software platform, qualify and set up a time for a discussion or demonstration with a company sales executive.
In the role of a business development specialist you will be calling on a diverse group of individuals within several different industries. Within our organization, you will be partnering alongside business owners, sales representatives, marketing professionals to strategically meet a primary objective to contact and qualify leads, get them to commit to a meeting with the ultimate objective of securing new accounts and revenue for the business.
You will work within a database of contacts, work from supplied lists; perform prospecting from on-line tools such as Zoom Info, Linked In etc. This position has a well-defined career advancement plan in place for those that perform as expected, achieve set objectives and exceed expectations.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls, warm calls and emails; 40-50 a day outbound call volume
- Qualify leads within a database, lists and marketing campaigns
- Make notes within a database/customer relational management (CRM) system
- Send information: brochures, videos, and more
- Prior position engaging the public (i.e. food service, retail, customer service, etc)
- Great communication and phone skills
- Great attitude and personality
- A desire to add to a positive, fun and hard working environment
- Dedication, diligence and resilience
- Must highly desire to be in Sales and a Sales Team Environment
- Ability to handle guidance, critiques, recommendations and possible objections
- Overcome objections from those called upon
- Have the ability to carry on through adversity
- Hunter and achiever mentality
Reasons to work with our organization:
- Entry Level into a great sales position
- Business Development/ Sales Training
- Fun, startup environment – fast growing company!
- Leads: Robust database, managing inbound and outbound calling efforts
- Career Advancement: graduate to Inside Sales Team or other potential positions, such as, Customer Success Representative, Implementation Specialist- Supervision.
- Gain industry and product knowledge
- Bonus based on meeting sales targets