We are currently seeking a Safety Coordinator with strong customer service and record-keeping skills for a role supporting compliance with OSHA and other industry regulations, along with federal, state and local laws and regulations and Company specific policies.
In this role, you will work to support a safe working environment, while helping to confirm adherence to corporate and governmental safety guidelines and regulations, directing, provide training and implementing organization safety programs to ensure a safe, healthy and accident-free work environment.
SUMMARY ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following (other duties may be assigned):
· Plans and implements safety policies and procedures in compliance with local, state, federal and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) rules and regulations.
· Plans and implements programs to train managers and employees in worksite safety practices.
· Inspects organization facilities to detect existing or potential accident and health hazards, determines corrective or preventative measures where indicated, and follows up to ensure measures have been implemented.
· Provides information, signs, posters, barriers, and other materials to warn of potential and actual safety hazards and to prevent access to hazardous conditions.
· Provides support and direction as needed for all employees relative to safety programs.
· Responsible for preparing and submitting reports, including but not limited to required accident reports and OSHA logs.
· Maintains safety files and records.
· Assist in executing on HR projects and strategic plans as appropriate.
· Delivers safety training for all employees.
· Monitor safety goals.
· Promote safety awareness through communication and specific training programs.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- OSHA 500 Certification
- Bilingual A MUST
- Travel 100%
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience implementing and continuously revising policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of OSHA required safety programs.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Must be willing to travel across the United States.
- Knowledgeable in construction including conveyor and rack installation and electrical.
You must have Energy, Enthusiasm and Passion to work as part of a team.
Excellent customer service skills and high level of detail orientation required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Knowledge of OSHA regulations, hazard identification and corrections, environmental regulations, workers compensation, and human behavior & physical attributes related to job capabilities required.
COMPUTER SKILLS: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: - OSHA 500 Certification; CPR and First Aid Certifications
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision,
401k and life insurance.
Wages commensurate with experience.Company Description
Fletchline Companies is a Nationwide company specializing in the installation of conveyor, electrical, and warehouse racking systems. We will always act with integrity and respect for our customers. Please find (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below).com