Now Hiring Firearms Sales Associates - Competitive Wages plus great bonuses, employee discounts, benefits!
Do you love building relationships and helping people?
Tired of working normal retail hours, holidays, and evenings?
Looking for stability with a dynamic, growing company?
This position greets and assists customers with firearms, pawn transactions, transfers and on-line sales. This position requires the ability to safely handle firearms and ad to state, federal and company firearm regulations. The successful candidate(s) will utilize firearm experience and knowledge in collectibles and antiques to help customers with related transactions.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Eligible to sell firearms in compliance with Federal and State firearm regulations
- Working knowledge of Federal and State firearm regulations
- 2+ Years related firearm experience
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent judgement
- Background test and eligible CA Firearms Certificate of Eligibility required
- Ensure satisfaction to customers by building and maintaining strong relationships
- Promote and demonstrate a positive team spirit through professional communication and cooperation with fellow employees
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of our products and policies
- Handle detailed-work, quickly, correctly and efficiently following established guidelines.
General Team Member Requirements:
- Experienced, detail-oriented Customer Service professional with history of working quickly and efficiently
- Must be friendlyand genuinely interested in the needs of others, including the Company, its management, the team, the company's customers
- Desire to build lasting customer relationshipsa must, using a "how can I help you?" attitude
- Commitment to ad to established guidelines, policies and procedures
- Spanish or Tagalog a plus
- Documentation certifying High school/GED completion, or degree from a regionally accredited college/university
- Internet and computer savvy
- Basic additional and subtraction
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume; ability to apply concepts of algebra and geometry
- Ability to listen carefully and responds accordingly
- Availability to work a flexible schedule
With roots that trace back to 1903 in San Francisco, Best Collateral is a leader in the "Collateral Lending" industry . . . otherwise known as Pawn Shops. We pride ourselves in providing consumers with convenient options to their short-term cash needs while offering great values to our retail customers who "Expect More but Want to Pay Less." With 10 pleasant locations in Northern California, our mission is to provide the Best customer service and experience in the industry while creating an exciting and rewarding career for our employees.