Job Description & How to Apply Below
Remote to start and once environment changes, the candidate will be located in the San Francisco office.
- Bachelor’s degree (finance, accounting, business); MBA or CPA a plus
- Minimum 5+ years finance related experience
- Prior experience in a technology/software/SaaS company is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills and strength in driving process improvement
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Hands on experience with financial software (e.g. Anaplan, SAP BPC, Business Objects, QlikView, PowerBI, etc.)
- Provide financial support to spend planning process.
- Manage monthly forecast including headcount reconciliations and forecast submission and consolidation to inform the product and finance leadership team.
- Develop reporting for various levels of management and Finance stakeholders
- Support quarter end close and quarterly business review process. Prepare and track spend, accounting transactions and/or topline performance on a timely manner and ensure compliance.
- Integrate new financial systems and identify opportunities to drive efficient, consistent processes, leveraging best practices where possible.
- Build ad-hoc financial analyses and models to support business decisions
- Deliver a high standard of quality and accuracy.
- Participate cross-functional, intra-divisional, and/or global finance projects.
Position Requirements1 to 2 Years work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: