We are seeking a Customer Service Associate to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and processing orders.
- Provide information about the products and services
- Handle customer inquiries, order processing and complaints
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Contribute to the growth and success of Company
- Understand, know, and to enforce the documented Company policies and procedures
- Provide a high level of customer service and sales support while embodying our Standards of Sweet Service
- Be a team player that contributes to the positive and cooperative morale of Company
- Develop a deep knowledge of product line
- Be proficient in Dynamics, Microsoft Office, & ZoHO (or similar CRM software)
- Order Desk
- Answer phones, process inquiries, direct calls as needed
- Take and process orders via phone, fax, EDI and email
- Resolve and troubleshoot customer and sales team issues
- Follow-up with Customers and Sales Representatives with key communication points and follow through on a timely basis (ETA, Pricing, etc.)
- Fulfill product documentation requests: New Vendor Documentation, Kosher Certificates, Product Specification Sheets, Nutritional Analysis, Certificates of analysis, 3rd Party Inspection Reports
- Sales/Marketing Support
- Support Product Specialist’s requests and needs from the office
- Production of sales reports
- Assist with inside sales issues (weekly reminder calls, e-mails, walk-ins, etc.)
- Assist in Implementing new product launches
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer and phone skills
- Experience with order entry system
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit; use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and talk or hear.
Hours: This is a full-time position. The hours will fall between 7:30am and 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. An occasional weekend day may be required for inventory or other reasons.
Benefits: Competitive and comprehensive benefit package
Immediate Supervisor: Customer Service ManagerCompany Description
Your Sweet Solution
Marque Foods was founded in 2000 and became a part of the ifiGOURMET Family of Companies in 2015. Today, Marque Foods is Northern California's leading importer and distributor of high-quality chocolate, pastry and dessert ingredients, as well as convenience products and frozen specialties.
We are a team of professionals who serve our customers with an outstanding selection of specialty products and offer an unparalleled level of technical and sales support. We source products from world class manufacturers in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
With over 25 years of distribution experience, we have earned our reputation for reliability. To demonstrate this commitment, our order fulfillment rate exceeds 99%. We are experts at handling delicate ingredients and frozen products, so your orders arrive in perfect condition each time.