Unitek College Admissions Representatives should possess a passion for meeting with potential students and changing lives.
The position of Admissions Representative is responsible for recruiting candidates who demonstrate the desire and ability to succeed in their chosen field of study. The Admissions Representative should:
- Be accountable for daily, weekly, and monthly activity outcomes at the direction of Admissions leadership.
- Take and make phone call to interested students from various marketing channels and student referrals.
- Build the value of career training through informing and qualifying students for college acceptance who will be successful graduates.
- Deliver presentations while meeting with and interviewing potential students on-campus.
- Discuss outcomes and likelihood of student success in relation to course curriculum and job market trends.
- Possess a sincere interest in helping others achieve life and career goals.
- Possess excellent communication skills working in one-on-one or group environments.
- Have the ability to multitask in a dynamic, fast-paced workplace.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Associates degree or higher. Equivalent credits not accepted - no exceptions. Resumes not displaying these criteria will not be considered.
- 2+ years of sales/recruiting experience
- Full-time, on-campus position (little to no travel).
- Salary based on experience. No commission is applicable for any Admissions Representative position.
- Highly competitive benefits package (health, dental, vision, retirement).
- Two weeks of on-boarding training for all new hires.
“Unitek College is one of California’s reputable healthcare and nursing colleges, with seven campus locations throughout the state in addition to online programs. At Unitek, students will find programs designed to meet their goals and produce competent healthcare professionals. Convenience, location, hands-on training, and various externships are some of the many reasons why students choose Unitek College.”