All Star Rents is looking for the best people to help us keep growing and expanding! We are a family owned equipment rental yard that rewards excellent performance. We offer the opportunities to learn grow and improve your professional career!
We are currently looking for a Yard Attendant to assist our customers with picking up and returning construction and landscaping equipment. This is a critical customer focused position with the exciting opportunity to learn our business and equipment.
- You will be working primarily outdoors completing quality control inspections on a variety of construction and landscaping equipment.
- Additional duties will include helping in the yard loading and unloading customers as well as delivering equipment.
- Every day will be different and you are likely to learn something new nearly every day!
- This is a full time position that will require weekend shifts.
- You will be around equally motivated Team members working together to give our customers Excellent Service.
- Paid vacation, holiday, health & dental insurance, 401k and profit sharing.
- We will train you on everything you need to know to service our equipment and customers the All Star Way.
- We need you be to 18 years or older and have a valid CA driver’s license with a fairly clean record.
- We need you to have some mechanical aptitude and a desire to learn.
- A serious attitude towards safety in the workplace.
- The ability to prioritize in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- Choose a drug free lifestyle.
- Be a team player with a positive attitude that likes to have fun at work.
If these are some of the experiences and qualities you are looking for in a career then step on up and submit your resume! We will strive to meet your expectations as long as you can meet ours.
Start your new career and join the All Star Family now!