Lead Estimator - CNC
Western Hills / Sanford, NC
This is an opportunity to move from the (CNC Machining) shop floor and work directly with clients, drive new business, and have a HUGE impact on the business and your career. The company is in a growth and you can be a part of it! Great area and a great cost of living!
Our client is seeking a strong Lead Estimator for the facility.
The qualified individual will need to have 5 plus years of machining experience including the ability to read and understand prints and the use of CAD.
This individual will need to be extremely detail oriented and have an excellent knowledge of metals, plastics and outside processes such as plaiting, painting and heat treating.
Additional Duties in the role:
- Receive and monitor incoming RFQs
- Review prints & CAD Files
- Determine material requirements
- Determine Work Center(s) where parts will be made
- Obtain quotes for materials and outside services
- Set-up parts in computer system
- Send quotes for pricing review