MIG/TIG Welder Fabricator
2nd Shift- 5:00pm to 1:30 am w/OT
Pay: $18.00-$21.00 DOE
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Accurately and efficiently fabricate weldments and structures per blueprint and sketch specifications. Layout, cut and fit details and assemblies from raw material. Weld and inspect in accordance with customer , company and certification standard specifications.
- Ability to weld TIG, MIG and Fluxecore
- Accurately and efficiently fabricate weldments/structures
- Review CAD models, blueprints or sketches for weldment details and assembly sequence.
- Check material and hardware quantity and availability.
- Layouts, cut, prep, fit and tack weldments per blueprint or sketch dimensions.
- Weld all joints in accordance with customer or standard specifications
- Set-up and run weld department equipment, including cutting, forming, grinding, and welding machines
- Check and inspect all details, assemblies and finish product for conformance to blueprint, sketch dimensions
- Weld test plates to qualify and maintain weld certification for required processes
- Perform all welding tasks with minimal supervision
- Properly cares for and safely uses hand tools and power tools
- We use ferrous metals. If a welder understands or knows heli-arc, they may be more seasoned and experienced - may do well.
- Seeking a welder that can weld vertically
- 3 to 5 years experience with MIG/TIG
- Ability to read blueprints/schematics
- Knowledge of common welding practices and procedures
Full Time; Temp to Permanent