We are an AS9100/ISO9001 certified manufacturer of precision machined (CNC) components and assemblies. We are seeking an experienced Quality Inspector/CMM Programmer.
- Inspection of manufactured and/or processed products to verify conformance to customer drawings and specifications using CMM equipment
- Perform programming of CMM and maintaining work instructions for set-up and inspection of parts
- Communication of non-conforming parts to applicable personnel
- Apply measuring techniques to measure/analyze all features on any type of physical mechanical part
- Must be proficient using hand measuring instruments and surface plate
- Responsible for conducting First Article, In-Process, Final inspections and AS9102 FAIR documentation.
- Identify opportunities to improve current inspection processes
- Must have experience with PCDMIS (CMM) programming
- Must have knowledge of GD&T and blueprint interpretation
- CAD software experience is an asset: Solid Works
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Requires min. 2 yrs experience
- To conform to US Government space technology export regulations, applicants must be a US citizen or lawful permanent resident of the US (green card holder)
We offer competitive wages and medical benefits as well as paid vacations, holidays, sick time and 401k.Company Description
Aerospace Manufacturer in Orange County, California