Are you looking to join a team for a fast-growing company that can offer you flexible scheduling, competitive rates, and the possibility for advancement as you move throughout your career?
SAS Retail Services may have a great opportunity for YOU!
Who we're looking for
SAS is always looking for self-motivated individuals who are customer-service oriented, enjoy using technology, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love working with a team to solve our clients' biggest challenges.
What we offer
• The opportunity to BUILD A CAREER IN MERCHANDISING by gaining retail & planogram experience
• Competitive Hourly Wage
• 401(k) to Save for your Future
• Medical (for full-time only), Vision and dental coverage as well as access to exclusive savings
• Direct Deposit & Paid Bi-Weekly
• Drive Time & Mileage Reimbursement Program
What will I be doing?
As a Merchandiser, YOU will help ensure customer satisfaction by:
• Safely and efficiently stock new or changing products by following the Retailer store schematic
• Clean, straighten or assemble shelves/racks and display cases following measurement guidelines
• Check code dates, rotate products that may be old or slow moving and remove unsaleable items
• Re-tag shelves in the store
• Shift available: Tuesday - Friday, 6am - 2:30pm; 24 - 32 hours a week
At SAS we do what it takes to get the job done, while at the same time having fun!
Associate Skills Needed:
• Ability to read a store schematic. We will train motivated individuals.
• Ability to work with others on a team and communicate effectively with team members and clients; No heavy lifting
• Experience is preferred but we welcome all to apply
• Reliable vehicle is mandatory
Ready to Apply?
• Click the green Apply Now button below
We look forward to speaking with you!Company Description
Partner with SAS and benefit from over 30 years of experience developing merchandising service programs for the nation's leading retailers and consumer brands.
SAS provides national retail merchandising services to a host of fortune 500 CPG companies, Distributors and Wholesalers within the Grocery, Mass, Home/Hardware and Drug channels.