We are looking for a sales representative, highly motivated individual, sharp and eager team player with initiative to join our sales team of a rapidly growing Asian Foodstuff Company in Santa Fe Spring, California.
Ideal college graduate with background and experience in consumer-facing business, sales and marketing environments.
Your role will primarily be taking care of our Mainstream and Hispanic channel and also to assist and support our Sales with Asian channel & Marketing Manager in carrying out a variety of operational and production activities. The right candidate will possess strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
Your role will include a wide range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- 1+ years outside sales experience as a sales representative. Prefer in the food industry.
- Strong products knowledge and sales expertise.
- Ability to identify, qualify and close accounts.
- Strong computer skills specific to Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint, ordering systems and comfortable with social media channels.
- Strong customer service and personal skills that allow positive interactions with customers and internal team members. * Full drivers license and be comfortable with the greater LA area. Ability to get to and from the office and customers site.
- Organizing promotional materials, school packs, store packs and samples to be sent as requested by sales team or customers.
- Event coordination, managing the Expo and event calendar and all tasks necessary to running a successful event, including attending the event/Expo and manning the stand.
- Taking sales calls, filling orders, invoices, quotes and following up on a timely manner
- Support operations, answering phones, greeting guests, maintaining order amidst the hustle
- Produce social media and email marketing content for the agency and clients
- Ability to multi-task, juggling many requests with a positive, can-do attitude * Create and execute outside and in-house marketing events
- Produce ideas and collateral for promotional events or activities and organizing them efficiently
- Create innovative strategies for growing company brand(s) awareness in the community
- Plan and execute suggestive selling contests for team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Help your team continually improve knowledge, productivity, and efficiency
- Ability to adapt to the culture of the company
- Enthusiasm in regards to working in a fun, but hard-working, environment
- Must have the ability to work quickly, under pressure and in fast paced environment * Languages: English and Spanish (Must) OR English and Vietnamese (Must)
We are one of the Oldest Asian foodstuff importer & distributors in California. We established in 1980, a leading importer and distributor. We primarily supply to many wholesalers, stores, supermarkets, markets, and restaurants in the U.S.A. and Canada. Our company continues to grow as of today as well as our product line.