Due to our tremendous growth, House of Doors, Inc. in Brookfield, IL is seeking a motivated and reliable individual for an Inside Sales Residential Market Representative – B2C sales. Since 1954, House of Doors Inc. has been Chicagoland’s leader in supplying, installing and servicing commercial and residential sectional doors, rolling steel doors, high speed doors, operators and dock equipment. Two to three years of residential construction industry sales experience is preferred, but will train the right individual.
Compensation Package (commensurate with experience)
- $55-$70K first year earnings (base salary plus commissions)
- Six figure OTE income once fully proficient (year 2-3)
- Company car included
- Full benefits (health, 401K, bonus)
- Planning and coordinating estimating and sales functions for residential construction projects
- This is primarily an inside sales and administrative role that will speak with customers via phone and email but will occasionally require on-site visits.
- Ability to accurately estimate the cost of materials, labor and equipment; ensuring all areas of estimate covers all components and labor within the project(s) scope
- Make professional sales presentations via phone and face-to-face
- Provide technical support to customers as required to assist in the "sale" of a project
- Be accountable for the accuracy of the estimate prepared
- Determine best product for project to meet the customer’s needs and optimize value and safety
- Add-on sales of accessories like power lift operators and upgrades
- Conduct site evaluations and field measure as needed
- Provide customer service
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Promote service department during the sales process
- Most important – The ability to sell and close the proposal
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
- Prefer 2-3 years of residential construction industry experience but will train the right person. Home Depot, Lowes, Menards residential door sales experience would be a plus.
- Ability to accurately read construction plans (blueprints) or take measurements and develop bid proposals from them
- Excellent negotiation, organization and communication skills
- Strong entrepreneurial drive and work ethic
- Ability to work closely with prospective clients to understand their needs
- Proficient in the use of a computer and related software (Word, Excel, etc.), including utilizing customer relationship management system (CRM)
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to perform duties with a sense of urgency, exceeding customer expectations
- Must be a self-starter and self-managed
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Ability to manage high volume workflow
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
House of Doors offers a complete compensation package (salary, commissions, and bonus), health insurance and 401(k)Company Description
Since 1954, House of Doors has been Chicagoland’s leader in supplying, installing and servicing commercial and residential garage doors and openers. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is our top priority! We strive to provide quality products, expert installation, and superior service, all at competitive prices. Whether you require a large-scale commercial installation, a beautiful new door for your residential home, or have a door in need of repair or maintenance, our professional staff is ready to help.