The Quality Manager actively implements and oversees the Quality Management System; coordinates with President/CEO to assure all product quality and regulatory requirements are met.
- Maintains full compliance of all aspects of the quality management system. Includes managing ISO registration.
- Conducts management review meetings.
- Plans and manages timely internal audits, ensuring effective response to all findings.
- Manages the corrective action process (internal and external), including maintaining corrective action documents and monitoring execution of corrective actions.
- Interface with customer and suppliers for quality issues, working closely with Sales and Procurement.
- Maintains and updates all controlled documents for the quality management system.
- Drives continuous improvement activities.
- Maintains, updates and improves quality tracking system.
- Customer satisfaction process review.
- Creates and updates production test and work instructions to ensure consistent quality.
- Collaborates with Operations and Engineering teams to ensure ongoing effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Ensure alignment of gaging and calibration activities with quality requirements.
- Manage training program for the QMS and related to Safety.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Expert-level knowledge of ISO 9001, IPC-610, J-STD-001.
- Prior experience as a quality manager or quality engineer required.
- Prior experience in manufacturing required, preferably in the electronics sector.
- Able to perform mathematical calculations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed in this job. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. The management of Crescend Technologies, LLC. reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.
Job Type: Full-time
- ISO 9001: 5 years
- Quality Management: 5 years
- IPC-610, J-STD-001: 5 years