COLOR is seeking a self-motivated and experienced 3D artist to join our team for an upcoming game launch. As our 3D resource you'll be responsible for delivering 4K high resolution renders and game key art using pre-approved in-game character assets.
To apply, please submit a link to your latest portfolio, descriptions of your work and a brief work history.
· Minimum 5 years of experience as a 3D Generalist
· Familiarity with Substance suite of tools required, particularly Substance painter
· General knowledge and experience of industry standard 3D rendering software
· Experience with photo-realistic rendering and texturing
· Comfortable working with and manipulating pre-posed in-game character meshes
· Experience with compositing backgrounds, painting textures, adjusting lighting and general polish to single and group character renders and screenshots
· Photoshop experience is a plus
· Comfortable collaborating with Editors/Production Leads/Capture Artists/Developers to troubleshoot technical and/or creative challenges
· Ability to complete tasks within the production schedule and/or raise any concerns with your managers as necessary
· Deep understanding of anatomy, form, proportions and silhouette
· Extremely passionate, self-motivated, a great teammate and a great communicator
· Ability to problem solve and work around blocking issues through resourcefulness and creativity
· Must be local to Seattle and able to work on-site at our studio in Bellevue, WACompany Description
COLOR is a young Creative Agency dedicated to creating, destroying, rising from the ashes, destroying, and then creating again.