AWS Cloud Security Engineer needed for a FTE opportunity with Yoh’s digital photography client in Seattle, WA.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are an intelligent, curious, and exceptionally skilled technologist with a passion for all things tech. Because of your hunger to learn new things, you’ve developed a broad set of skills across a variety of technology disciplines including AWS, Linux, Windows, Networking, Application Development, DevOps and of course, Information Security (to name a few). You possess an understanding of information security principles and practices as well as an understanding of the challenges impacting the protection of data across an eCommerce enterprise. You’re good at finding potential weaknesses in corporate networks and code and crafting creative solutions to eliminate those weaknesses. Helping and mentoring colleagues isn’t a nuisance but rather, a priority for you. Moreover, because of your exceptional communication and collaboration skills, you’re often the go-to person for both your peers and business partners when they need help or consulting on an initiative.
• Provide security guidance and support for a global e-commerce organization spread across public and private cloud infrastructures.
• Work with application development, product and legal teams on a constant stream of new applications and services.
• Work with system engineering teams to develop secure deployment patterns leveraging cloud and containerization technologies.
• Perform application and service vulnerability tests and security reviews, summarizing findings and recommendations in written form.
• Build, deploy and support custom and third-party security systems and services.
• Develop, implement and maintain company-wide information security policies and standards.
• Assist with forensics and detailed technical investigations.
• Analyze, assess and respond to security incidents including participation in on-call rotation.
• B.S. Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years of overall IT experience with 1+ years focused on information security disciplines.
• Solid knowledge of Linux, Windows, Network and AWS Cloud architecture and security practices.
• Solid scripting and interpreted programming language skills (Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby, etc.)
• Familiarity with payment card industry (PCI) standards, EU data privacy directive, GDPR, and other information security-related regulatory policies & guidelines.
• Understanding of network attack concepts/hacking/auditing and common probing and attack methods, network/service discovery, system auditing and malware.
• Hands-on experience in monitoring, detecting, reporting security weaknesses and enforcing information security and policies in an e-Commerce environment.
• Familiarity with log and event management systems such as Splunk.
• Strong communication skills.
• CISSP or other technical certifications desired.Company Description
Get Hired, Apply Now!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process