The Machine Maintenance Mechanic for the injection molding facility ensures machinery is operating effectively and efficiently. Responsibilities include but are not limited to setting quality standards, ensuring standards are met, training and communicating policies and procedures, auditing and analyzing processes, measuring production, reporting results. Develops and maintains strong working relationships by working closely with employees, supervisors and other departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Installs, maintains and repairs industrial production, manufacturing and process equipment.
- Examines machines to diagnose trouble, dismantles machines, replaces defective parts, reassembles machines and makes necessary adjustments to ensure efficient operation
- Occasionally makes replacement parts.
- Under limited supervision and with minimal technical guidance, keeps plant machinery and mechanical equipment in good repair.
- Pneumatics, hydraulics, and electrical.
- Works with limited technical guidance and may provide work training to less experienced maintenance staff.
High school diploma, 1-2 years vocational training and/or 2-3 years’ experience.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
Warehouse environment. Moderate noise level and temperature. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The Machine Maintenance Mechanic position is full time and located in our Seattle warehouse. National Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Company Description
In 1995, National Products, Inc. began supplying the world with our industry leading RAM Mounting Systems. Relied on by the world’s most rugged industries, we serve motorcycle riders, kayak fishermen, police and fire, farmers, miners, pilots, extreme sports enthusiasts and many others with mounting solutions for high vibration environments. We manufacture mounts for action cameras, tablets, smartphones, laptops, and many different displays across nearly every mobile market. Made in the USA, we are proud to offer a lifetime warranty on most products.