Teach ESL English in Korea
Listed on 2023-10-13
Position: Teach English in South Korea
We have information on various English teaching jobs throughout all of South Korea. Our list of jobs ranges from kindergarten, elementary, secondary, gyopo, private academy and international school positions.
The starting dates for these jobs range throughout the year and applicants may apply at any time. Our schools and academies have solid curriculums and offer well-organized teaching materials as well. Due to these curriculums, teaching materials, and teacher training programs, even teachers with little or no experience will be able to adapt quickly to the life of an English teacher.
We have placed numerous native English teachers in schools all around Korea for the past ten years, and have developed a network of excellent schools through years of experience. We only deal with schools that have received positive feedback from teachers that we have introduced. We visit schools after placement in order to help teachers settle in and to make sure everything is in order.
Once applicants send us their resumes with a picture attached, our recruiters will contact the applicant within 48 hours in order to best match him/her with a position.
School contracts are typically one year contracts and provide one-way flight tickets, furnished housing, health insurance, pension and severance pay. It will be a great way for applicants to gather English teaching experience while earning a fair sum of money. Below is a general description of school jobs in Korea, applicants will be provided with a more detailed breakdown upon contacting our organization. For starters, please fill out an application at our website () or send us a resume with a picture attached to
2.1 Million Korean Won - 3.0 Million Korean Won (depends on qualifications and experience)
Nationality – Have a valid passport of one of the following English speaking countries; Australia, Britain, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, and the United States
Education – Hold a Bachelor’s degree or above
Native English Speaker
Criminal Record – Be free of any criminal charges
Health – Be medically fit both physically and mentally
- English - Very good
Accommodations: Rent-free apartment provided
Plane ticket to Korea
Paid vacation of 10 days or more + Korean national holidays
• You will be asked to confirm a login password so to be able to make further applications in future visits.
• Once registered, you may also save CV / Resume summary details into the optional Resume format (This default format is easy for companies to read, and when available, it is sent as part of your application to a company to assist your application).
• Alternatively or additionally, you may attach your own original Resume document and 2 other supporting files as part of your application (Those files must be within the maximum combined size stated, and are not stored on this jobsite when you submit them).
• You must write or paste an introduction / cover letter into the application box.
• When you click the "Apply" button, your cover letter, Resume summary (if you have saved one on this site), contact details, and/or your own attached files are submitted as part of your application.
• Once you submit an application for any job on this site, it is solely the responsibility and decision of the company or employer you have applied to on whether they accept, review, process or respond to that application.