The General Warehouse Associate reports to the Parts & Warehouse Supervisor of TREIF USA, Inc. and is primarily responsible for supporting the company’s warehouse operations which includes but is not limited to; receiving, sorting, loading and unloading products and performing various warehouse activities.
The Warehouse Associate works in a warehouse setting where they are responsible for decisions regarding utilizing needed space for incoming and outgoing freight and providing direct customer and vendor services. This position requires an individual to be highly dexterous where physical and mental work is concerned as the Warehouse Associate will be required to operate forklifts and perform basic mathematical calculations.
Shipping and Receiving
- Ship and receive TREIF machines in an accurate and time efficient manner
- Identify and report shipment discrepancies
- Preparing machines for shipment, which includes cleaning, wrapping, crating and organizing additional components included with machine shipment
- Receive returned parts from customers and forward for processing
-High school diploma, or equivalent
-Team player, who works well with others
-Exceptional customer service skills
-Self-motivated – be able to work without supervision
-Detail oriented with good organizational skills
-Clerical skills: file, alphabetize, organize, count and sort
-Ability to evaluate and solve problems
-Ability to lift 75 pounds, with or without a reasonable accommodation
-Ability to use hand tools as well as basic power tools
-Experience operating a fork lift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
-Forklift certification preferred
- Organizing space in the warehouse
- Maintaining warehouse
- Keeping warehouse, parts room and shipping area clean and organized, including but not limited to, sweeping and washing of floor, trash removal, etc.
- Help keep the refrigerators, freezers and coolers clean
- Resolve issues at the warehouse level
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Restock materials as and when required
The position is a part time job with hours from 11AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday.Company Description
At TREIF USA, Inc. everything revolves around food cutting and we are passionately devoted to this task by offering the best possible cutting solutions. This goal has made us an international leader in manufacturing portion cutters, dicing machines and high speed slicers for 70 years.
Whatever your cutting requirements, we have the expertise to help you. We offer a unique range of cutting capabilities and work closely with our customers to solve their unique challenges.
Our goal is customer satisfaction!