We’re looking for a full time Quickbooks Online Bookkeeper to join our growing advertising and marketing agency in Simi Valley. Please do not apply if you do not have more than 2+ years experience consecutively working in QB Online. The best candidate must be proficient in QuickBooks online, has knowledge of GAAP, highly motivated, results –organized, and thrives in an environment that is fast paced. You will be responsible for managing the company budget, clients budgets, day-to-day AR and AP, reconciliation of credit cards, debit card statements, journal entries, and heavy reporting using Excel and QuickBooks. You will work closely with the COO, Client Coordinators, Digital and Creative teams to manage AR/AP. There will be day-to-day HR functions that will need to be managed as well.
Skills and Responsibilities
- 2+ years consecutive QuickBooks online and excel experience is a must
- Must have a love of numbers and passion of balancing numbers, percentages, profitability
- Ability to reconcile billing from Excel spreadsheets against QBO
- Must be comfortable in and around Excel spreadsheets
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Communicates (both in verbal and written form) with client, client suppliers, vendors, and banking contacts
- Deposits accounts receivables into company bank account
- Generates 1099’s and W-2’s for clients
- Process and maintain payroll through ADP Payroll
- Keep up with the state laws for Human Resources for company through ADP HR
- Process and maintain W-9’s for Team Members
- Manage credit applications for company
- Maintain rate card for various categories of services i.e., Radio, TV, Print, Creative, etc.
- Reconcile bank statements and credit card statements each month
- Reconcile client and corporate excel budgets each month
- Assist with various fiscal projects as assigned by Management i.e., profitability by service, acquisition team, etc.
- Minimum 2 years consecutive responsibility working in accounting/bookkeeping
- Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential
- Prior experience in Business Management preferred
- May be required to be a Notary Public
Founded in 2013, we are a passionate full-service advertising agency. Our slogan is "Passionately Pursuing our Clients Success" which is more than a slogan, it truly is a way of life. We've adopted the Aloha Spirit because it is the coordination of mind and heart within each person. It brings each person to self. This requires personal desire, passion and self-awareness. Our teams are the best in the industry so we're always looking for passionate talent to join our team. We want each team member to WANT to work at Stillwater Agency not have to. We're looking for people who are passionate about their skills, love to go above and beyond for our clients, and what they can contribute for the betterment of the team!
Our Core Values
Without love, we have nothing. We LOVE each other, our clients, and our work. Our team models that love through a deep BELIEF, HOPE and TRUST in one another. We strive to care more for others than ourselves. This requires patience, humility, kindness, gentleness, and the will to never give up.
Our Ohana is connected through a genuine compassion and love for each other and our clients. We are a close and diverse community bound by loyalty and support. We feel that everyone should know the comfort, joy and peace of being part of an OHANA.
Passion demands more from us than is simply required. We exemplify passion when we give our whole heart, soul, mind and strength to our team and our clients.
Together, we are committed to stand firm in TRUTH. We will remain diligent to always communicate truth to each other regardless of the circumstances. Untruth is driven by fear. We will not be afraid to tell the truth to each other, to our clients or in our advertising.
We want to be remarkable in everything we do. We want our team, our clients and our work to be worthy of a remark. We strive to deliver remarkable results.