World leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 50 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in over 150 countries through 43 subsidiaries and a large network of distributors. More than 90% of our sales are done internationally. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l’Etoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture.
We look for candidates whose motivation is to invest in themselves, in the projects of the future, and to participate in a collective adventure led by a pioneering spirit.
We have the commitment to offer our collaborators a working environment which encourages team spirit, with priority given to training and development with international career opportunities.
Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 10,000 bioMérieux employees who have already identified with these values!Summary
As a Supply Chain leader, he/she is responsible foractivities related to partnership with distributors and wholesalers worldwide.
Accountability to develop efficient processes withBioMerieux’s external partners (distributors and wholesalers) ensuring 25% ofBioMerieux total revenue. Ensure availability of our products according toagreement in place at an optimized cost to protect and enhance our partnerssales and logistics performances.
Accountable for the selection and the management of thewholesalers in compliance with all regulations in place.
Distribution channel effectiveness is measured by KPI andindividual objectives. Pertains to all countries with indirect model worldwide.Main accountabilities
1 : Supply Chain strategy for indirect models : Define astrategic vision and best practices when the company supply chain is usingindirect models to reach the customers.
2: Distribution Channel Effectiveness : Improve end to endsupply chain by improving the distributor and wholesaler effectiveness throughthe development and implementation of consistent distributor operatingmechanisms including implementation of distributor performance reviews,defining and implementing performance metrics, conducting contract reviews inorder to drive incremental performance and expand capabilities. In addition,establishing partnership programs to increase supply chain education internallyand externally.
Leads the technical interface solution design for each modeland situation that will enhance the collaboration between the parties.Core Job Responsibilities:
- Defines, develops, and executes strategies which directlylead to improvements in Supply Chain Effectiveness and overall support ofrevenue and profitability objectives
- Acts as a critical business partner to GMs, Sales Leadershipand distributor management, providing key insights and recommendations whichare turned into action
- Proactively identifies critical gaps and opportunities whichwill have the largest impact on BioMerieux business
- Drives key business insights through the design ofdashboards to track supply chain effectiveness, program efficacy, and ensurethe adoption of automation tools
- Devises and runs assessment process to measure supply chaincapability
Implements market coverage model to maximize resources andcommercial ROI
- Demonstrates solid understanding of Financial principles andsales analytics
Works with a variety of data sources and analytical tools toprovide accurate, timely, and effective outputs
- Translates sales strategy and key insights into solidrecommendations based on benchmark data, experience, and/or other soundreferences
- Conducts analytics related to critical business topics,identifies the most relevant output, and turns that into a clear, concise storyfor BioMerieux Leadership
- Examines and analyzes reporting from across regions toanalyze trends and identify potential improvements, best practices, and unseenopportunities / risks
- Establishes operating mechanisms which ensure consistent alignmentand drive results in an effective and efficient manor
- Liaises with all regional distributor management teams,sharing best practices in context of overall company strategiesSupply Chain strategy and Continuous Improvement
Following guidelines from Corporate Supply Chain, he/shedefines, supports and executes strategies, continuously improves supply chainoperations to optimize performance in his/her area. Proposes innovativeprojects to improve the service.
Monitors the activity reporting through Key PerformanceIndicators (forecast accuracy, inventory level, Service level/on time infull…). Performs in depth analysis anddrives improvement on all indicators
Liaises and collaborates with other supply chain andbioMérieux entities.People management
Leads his/her team and support staff under his/ herresponsibility; Develops staff’s Supply chain skills and competencies (hard andsoft), evaluates and manages staff performance on a regular basis; Performshierarchical management tasks (recruitment, disciplinary action, remuneration,mobility and career evolution).Qualifications
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,