This position will be the key technical and functional consultant for E-Procurement.
· Business Analyst for E-Procurement System.
· Support, maintain and enhance existing E-Procurement System.
· Manage, involve and subsequently support, maintain, engage and implement enhancement.
· Understand business requirements and able to convert into Functional specifications.
· Key functional consultant for solutions for troubleshooting issues reported and apply the resolution that may be configuration or program fixes.
· Manage projects, business users and vendors.
· Involve and be part of implementation of next e-procurement system.
· Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Computer Applications or its equivalent.
· 4 years of working experiences with 1-2 years of relevant experiences in Oracle Database, Workflow system and .net programming.
· Proficiency in .net programming, oracle database knowledge and workflow system are essential.
· Experience in other E-Procurement system, will be an added advantage.
· Independent, organized, diligent and a good team player.
· Skills such as (Java, .net programming, PHP, C++. Python & Visual Basic) will have added advantage.
· Fresh graduates with relevant IT studies are welcome to apply.
To view & apply for jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country, tap here: