- Responsible for leading a team who plan, design, build, testing and deliver the customer fronting portal, service orchestration, application and enhancement of existing applications to support new and existing corporate products & services.
- Overall technical ownership to all customer fronting portal, software defined network orchestrators, data analytics/machine learning systems.
- Technical leadership role in all phases of the System/Application development lifecycle.
- Lead team in collaborating with users and stakeholders to set specifications for new project/services and enhancements.
- Lead team in designing creative prototypes according to specifications.
- Lead team in high quality code controls to program complete applications within deadlines.
- Lead team in testing, troubleshoot and debug applications before system/software release.
- Evaluate and technical assessments of new and existing applications/systems for services, updates, new features and so on.
- Lead team in capacity planning, problem management, release life cycle control, system management and support ITIL related activities.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Network Engineering, Info-Communications, or other related domains
- Experiences in:
- Leading team in designing and coding for Software Defined Network (SDN), Network Function virtualization (NFV) and Cloud applications.
Full stack developer skillset.
Managing team developing full stack web development
Leading team in exploring AI/Data analytics
Leading team in NFV Management and Orchestration (MANO) software stack, OpenStack, and Open Network Automation Platform (ONAP).
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,