Categories: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Building and Estate Management, InfoComm, Technology, New Media Communications, Healthcare, Marketing/Business Development, Others, Research and Analysis, Sciences (e.g. life sciences, bio-technology etc.)
We offer a wide range of opportunities, where talented individuals and teams can make a difference. Whether you are developing a telecommunications policy affecting consumers or spearheading a scheme to nurture budding media talents, each member of IMDA contributes towards driving innovation, enhancing productivity for economic growth, and improving the quality of life for all Singaporeans.
As a statutory board in the , IMDA promotes and regulates the infocomm and media sectors.
You will be responsible to develop industry specific Industry Digital Plans (IDPs) through engagement with sector lead agencies, trade associations and the industry to drive transformation of SMEs through the use of digital technologies that lead to SME growth and productivity. We offer a challenging and enjoyable work environment to realise your potential and achieve career aspirations.
- Lead and facilitate the development of industry specific IDPs;
- Understand the industry, challenges and trends from the industry specific Industry Transformation Maps (ITMs), discussions with industry stakeholders and literature research;
- Engage with sector lead, trade associations, union and other stakeholders to develop the 1 st cut IDP; and seek stakeholder consultation and validation from meetings and workshops;
- Develop collaterals including e-book, summary animation and case study interview videos for IDP launch
- Coordinate across agencies and internal teams to ensure media strategy and alignment; availability of pre-approved digital solutions; and potential sector pilot projects at IDP launch
- Seek internal and external stakeholders at senior levels for endorsement of the IDP launch
- Background in Computer Science, Business or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience, preferably with government agency experience
- Up to date knowledge of IT industry practices and solutions
- Domain knowledge of one or more key industries is a plus: maritime, construction, early childhood, financial services, legal, built environment, retail, logistics, etc.
- Good leadership skills
- Strong writing and communications skills
- Team player
Position will commensurate with experience.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,