We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. This role is responsible for South East Asia. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Handle all inbound leads.
• Qualify leads from marketing campaigns sales opportunities.
• Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails.
• Present our company to potential clients.
• Identify client needs and suggest appropriate video conferencing products.
• Team with Logitech Sales Rep and Channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
• Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Logitech Enterprise and Channel Reps.
• Strong follow skills to ensure all qualified leads are passed on with call-to-action.
• Consistent update of leads and opportunities in CRM (Salesforce).
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
• Stay up to date with new products/services/technology and competitors’ offerings.
We are looking for a special individual with a broad cross section of skills which should encompass the following skills and behaviors:
• Proven work experience as a Business Development, Inside/Field Sales representative or similar role.
• Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls).
• Track record of achieving sales quotas.
• Experience with CRM software is a MUST (Salesforce and/or Tableau).
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office & G-Suite application.
• Understanding of sales performance metrics, reports and dashboard.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
• Good listening skill, able to identify prospect’s pain points and handle objections.
• Experience in managing South East Asia and embrace its diverse culture.
• English fluent verbally and written is a must, with additional language skill preferred (Thai).
• BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
To view & apply for jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country, tap here: