Want to be on the forefront for Parcel Perform's product for B2B software solutions in e-commerce logistics?
Parcel Perform is looking for an amazing team member to support us on the sales front!
You have excellent communication and people skills and 3 years of experience in business development? You are independent, loves challenges, able to adapt and work in fast-paced environment and understand B2B software sales? Are you also interested in e-commerce and like to take on new challenges? Help us drive Parcel Perform’s growth and join our team!
WE NEED YOU ON OUR TEAM!
What is a perfect product without anyone knowing about it? Help us let our customers, prospects or even your friends know about the endless opportunities of Parcel Perform.
Parcel Perform is changing the way e-commerce logistics is built. Through our technology platform, we provide innovative e-commerce logistics management for companies. We are an international team with offices in Berlin, Singapore and Vietnam, and we love helping our customers around the world grow their business. You will be part of a young & motivated team, making a difference in the booming e-commerce industry.
You will leverage your sales experience and understanding of the e-Commerce market to grow Parcel Perform business in South East Asia and beyond. You will also support Parcel Perform’s business initiatives led by our Chief Commercial Officer and Founder and identify new business opportunities, servicing and development of new and existing new clients.
- Drive our sales efforts in South East Asia – Our Parcel Perform team has successfully developed a global software business with customers worldwide. Be part of this team based in Singapore and work closely with them to identify, pursue and close new sales opportunities.
- Work with all teams to onboard our customers – Identify customer’s needs and collaborate with Parcel Performs cross-functional teams (including pre sales, product, marketing and support teams) leading to successful sales closure on onboarding of your accounts.
- Grow revenue share with existing customers – Parcel Perform has already successfully onboarded existing customers we hope we can continue to grow by maintaining relationships and onboarding them on new Parcel Perform features. Guide them through the benefits of our latest developments and identify opportunities to grow together.
- Immerse in the e-Commerce logistics industry – Join us at conferences and events, read and share latest industry knowledge with our internal teams and help establish ourselves as though leaders in the industry.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING ALONG!
We at Parcel Perform believe in innovation, energy and resourcefulness for everything we do. We will not stop to deliver an outstanding product that we can be proud of and need you to help us to inform the world. You need to feel the same way about our offering and bring along the following things:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales and business development in software or software-related products
- High affinity to software sales and industry and interest in e-Commerce and logistics
- Previous experience with Tech startups, e-Commerce, Saas subscription sales is a plus
- You are well organised, a fast learner and persistent in pursuing your goals with the readiness to go the extra mile for our customers. Strong team player but still a self-starter
- World-class interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to effortlessly make complex contractual and technical details sound simple
- Well structured with the ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/ deals at the same time
- Exceptional fluency and articulation in English (both spoken and written)
- A willingness to keep learning and pushing yourself to higher and higher levels
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN RETURN!
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing, super exciting and innovative business that will revolutionize the e-commerce logistics industry. You will be the needle of success on the growth of a global product that will become a key platform behind successful e-commerce logistics worldwide.
- The ability to continuously learn and develop in an international setting with you being a critical driver behind the success of us achieving our mission.
- An environment where everybody never stops growing, and focuses on succeeding - we continuously work with you on your strengths and weaknesses across many important dimensions, and look at ways for you to address them and further your development.
- Your entry ticket into being part of the Parcel Perform journey, where you will work with and alongside people from around the world that share the same passion and dedication.
WHO ARE WE AT PARCEL PERFORM!
Parcel Perform is a global SaaS company for the e-commerce logistics industry that aims to excel and optimize their customers’ end-to-end logistics experience worldwide. We are changing the way e-commerce logistics is built. Through our technology platform, we provide innovative e-commerce logistics management for companies. With thousands of customers globally, and international investors like Wavemaker Partners and 500 Startups, we are the go-to technology software for e-commerce logistics.
We are an international, dynamic and fast-growing team that’s excited about e-commerce and logistics and the opportunity to transform these industries with data and technology. Our team of 40+ experts are mainly based in Singapore, Berlin, and Vietnam, serving global customers with a unique technology solution worldwide. We are driven and strive to build an excellent product that we sell passionately around the globe.
Our motto: “With hustle and heart, everything is possible.”
Join us, if you have the same passion, if you want to continuously learn and change the way e-commerce logistics is built. Hit the apply button and tell us why you would be the perfect candidate for this role and how you will help us in our pursuit of becoming the world’s best e-commerce logistics management platform.
Learn more about us:
- Our homepage - Learn more about our B2B offering & the most global B2C tracking page
- Our blog - Hear what Employees have to say about Parcel Perform
- Our social media accounts - For the latest updates, follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,