• Translate the organisational/business requirements to technical requirements. Produce the requirement documents for semi-complex (or) complex systems.
• Interface with customers, upper tier applications owners to gather the high level requirements and map into specific deliverables.
• Work closely with product SMEs/Architects to understand the technical requirements and produce logic flow diagrams, functional codes, scripts.
• Work with technical management to design functions that effectively reflect business needs, service-level and availability requirements, and other technology parameters.
• Establish governing principles for design and developments.
• Integrate security practices throughout the entire development process.
• Design the strategies, test plans and articulate the requirements for the successful validations of development works.
• Determine requirements and develop a phase test plan, identifying optimal schedules and means for executing test scripts and roll out the codes.
• Diagnose, troubleshoot and provide end-to-end management of infrastructure disruptions or technical issues encountered by users, and plan infrastructure enhancement activities via codes.
• Perform as subject matter expert in relevant domains.
• At least 5 to 10 years of network/programming experience.
• Minimum degree holder and above.
• Experienced in Rest API, Python, Ansible, YAML, Jinga2, Shell Scripting.
• Experienced in other languages like C++, C#, Web programming.
• Understanding on TCP/IP, Internetworking protocols, network components.
• Good software engineering and programming skills.
• Good domain knowledge in network infrastructure and internetworking.
• Good analytical skills & logical thinking.
• Proficiency in software development methodologies.
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,