- Build automation wherever possible to improve development team's agility.
- Implement Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) on AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Provide training or conduct talks to the cloud community within the company.
- Take ownership of issues and provide end-to-end solutions
- Helping teams become more autonomous in delivering software to production
- Optimise infrastructure and processes
- Delivering system management tooling to the engineering teams.
- Working on our internal applications and tools
- Contributing to open source projects
- Be an advocate for engineering best practices in and out of the company
- You'd need to be Operation-oriented software engineer for the development part of DevOps.
- Continuously improve developer experience with fast builds, quick (canary) deployments and ChatOps.
- Must have coding experience, preferably in Python or Go and experience in Bash
- Experience managing complex systems at scale.
- Must have hands-on experience in Docker, Kubernetes,ECS and Mesos/DCOS or similar clustering solutions
- DevOps automation, containerisation and orchestration using tools such as Ansible, Docker, Docker compose, Docker swarm, Kubernetes, Openshift, etc
- Strong working experience in setting up CI/CD pipeline with GoCD, Jenkins, bamboo, Sonarqube etc.
- Experience with IAS tools like Terraform or CloudFormation
- Understanding of the importance of comprehensive monitoring and alerting
Candidates interested may please apply directly. Alternatively, you can send in your updated CV/Resume to (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1879202
Registration Name: Cheong Jo Lin
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,