Special Education Bachelor's Jobs in Singapore
2 weeks ago
Qualified Piano Teachers Required - Vacancies! - We have vacancies for piano teachers who have the following requirements: - Experienced...
Skills Needed: Good Knowledge of international music examinations requirements
Good Communication Skills with parents, students
Like to be around young children
Able to adapt and adjust to culture changes due to relocation
2 weeks ago
Immediate Vacancies for violin teachers: - Violin and Theory Teaching - Job specifics and requirements: - One to One Individual or/ &...
Skills Needed: Like interacting with children;
Patient with parent during communication meetings;
Adapt to culture differences;
With concert performance experience;
Degree in Music, Music Education;
Experience teaching children (age from 3 years) and able to communicate in English;
Strong theory background.
over 2 months ago
Educational Behavioural Therapist: Birth to Eight
The Early Intervention Centre is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Educational Behavioural Therapist, with excellent analytical and...
Skills Needed: Experience
Experience working with children with developmental and/ or learning difficulties.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Outstanding knowledge of Behavioural strategies
• Extensive experience of working with children with developmental delays and behavioural challenges
• At least a Degree in Applied Behavioural Analysis, Educational Psychology or Special Education
• Certification in Literacy approaches such as the Lindamood-Bell Programme, Orthon-Gillingham programme, Fountas & Pinnell Literacy Programmes and/or Scientific-based reading research (SBRR) strategies is a plus
• Early Denver Start Model Training / RBT Certification is a plus
• Completed coursework towards a BCaBA/BCBA is a plus
• At least 3 years of related working experiences
• Have good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as a positive team member
All applicants must have a love of young children, excellent speaking, and communication skills, and a commitment to teaching young children with special needs.
We know that at the heart of being an Educational Behavioural Therapist is the desire to make a difference in a child’s life. We look forward to your application and starting a conversation about your potential future at the EIC. Do include a cover letter as it would help us to get to know you better and understand why you believe yourself to be a good fit for our team.
over 3 months ago
If you love teaching children from 18 months - 16 years old and want to be a part of a team that love what they do and treat each other...
Skills Needed: 1) A recognised bachelor/masters Speech Therapy/Pathology degree, licensing from home country, and must be eligible for registration with the Singapore Licensing board AHPC. Having a current AHPC license is definitely a plus. But if you don’t, we are an acredited supervision centre.
2) Working experience working with children; experience working with children with ASD will be an advantage.
3) Must speak and write English fluently; Having Mandarin or a second language is an advantage
4) Must be able to work in a team that shares knowledge and information about cases and you need to be keen in making significant contributions in the workplace whilst working alongside fellow colleagues.
Other qualities are a plus!
You should love working with children of all ages • You are dedicated to preparing them for their educational journey with exciting and innoavative methods and pedagogies • You have a positive, can-do attitude • You believe that learning is an endless journey and are an advocate of it • You can work our strange 4.75 work week Tues to Sat (end at 3pm)
over 2 months ago
Position: Performers Ballet Academy Ballet Teacher - Position: Dance Teacher Singapore - Job Title: Dance Teacher (Part - time) - Job...
Skills Needed: Skills:
Demonstrate patience and leadership skills
Willing to work with children 3 years and above
Microsoft Office, Power Point, Excel, Customer Service and familiar with Social Media.