At our Home2 Suites, hospitality isn’t just a job; it’s a journey of growth, community and cultures. Our team members work together to deliver exceptional experiences for each and every guest.
We are always looking for great people to join our team - those who are dynamic, resourceful and ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand. If you are a positive person and have a genuine interest in the well-being of others around you, we invite you to apply today! We are more than a room for the night. We create heartfelt experiences for guests, meaningful opportunities for team members, and a positive impact in our communities.
We are currently looking for a Night Auditor for Friday and Saturday nights. Additional hours available as well on other shifts! As Night Auditor, you are the main resource for our guests during the overnight hours. You are responsible for maintaining overall hotel operations and reconciliation/posting of all revenues from the previous day. You are also accountable for check-in, check-out, kiosk operations, market sales and all other guest interactions. If you are friendly, personable, and like to work independently, this may be just the job for you!
- Ensure every guest is greeted and welcomed in a unique and personable way upon arrival.
- Reconcile and complete all daily Front Desk Agents’ work. Ensure that any issues from the day are corrected before processing the audit. Communicate any findings to the GM.
- Run all night audit functions consistent with closing out all daily transactions and preparing for the following day’s operations.
- Provide next day reports for the front office, housekeeping, sales, and GM as requested.
- Book guest hotel reservations.
- Register guests to the hotel, verifying reservation, personal information and securing payment information.
- Provide guests with information regarding hotel facilities and local attractions.
- Answer and route calls as appropriate; take guest messages with accuracy; assist in handling mail and other electronic communication.
- Promote the brand loyalty program and provide recognition and benefits to all present members.
- Anticipate guests’ needs and respond timely, appropriately and in a friendly manner.
- Assist in resolving guest complaints regarding service and/or accommodations, whether handling on own, or elevating to managerial level.
- Responsible for cash drawer contents and transactions during shift; maintain accurate records including cash flows, registration cards, reservation cards, and property walks.
- Maintain appropriate market inventory levels, restocking when necessary.
- Handle confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity.
- High School Graduate or GED required.
- Knowledge of front desk operations and procedures, guest services and hotel services.
- Proficiently speak, read, write, and comprehend the English language. Ability to speak other languages in a multicultural work environment can be extremely helpful in facilitating good communication among all hotel team members and guests.
- Able to work independently and desire to participate as part of a team.
- Possess proficient computer skills including proficient knowledge of MS Office products, knowledge of brand operating systems preferred.
- Able to use tact and understanding when dealing with a variety of customer service problems, including stressful and highly emotional situations.
- Demonstrate genuine care for customers and employees.
- Comfortable conversing with individuals from a variety of backgrounds and at all organizational levels.
- Associate Hotel Discounts Worldwide!
- PTO Accrual from day one!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program