Please apply in person at:
455 George Washington Hwy
Smithfield, RI 02917
We are currently looking for Production Workers in our Smithfield, RI location and we are willing to train. Offering a $200 sign on bonus after 90 days.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Rolls drums on their edges in an upright position.
- Laying drums on their sides, either for the purpose of rolling them horizontally or for the purpose of loading them horizontally onto the floor or trailer.
- Stacks drums vertically up to 3 drums high on floor or trailer. Drums weigh up to 50 lbs.
- Unloads drums or lids from stacks or conveyors.
- Places drums or lids on conveyor or in racks for further processing.
- Removes or replaces drum lids and rings and other components.
- Stacks lids, rings and other components.
- Sorts drums and lids by type, provides count by sort to Lead Employee.
- Performs various basic processes on drums such as sanding, scraping, grinding, and wiping.
- Other duties as assigned
Must be able to pass a drug screenCompany Description
Company Overview: Industrial Containers Services, is the largest provider of reusable container solutions in North America. ICS is well-positioned to service local, regional and national customers alike, and strives to be the supplier of a choice for high quality, environmentally responsible container solution. The Company offers the most complete container management systems available including reconditioning, manufacturing, distribution, used container collection and recycling services for all major industrial packaging types. A $750 sign on bonus after a completion of a 90 day probationary period
Industrial Container Services is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and a drug free workplace. We exercise high ethical standards and are committed to complying with all laws in the jurisdiction where we conduct business. Our internal policies and procedures support this commitment.
Our company uses E-VERIFY