The Support Trainer is responsible for upholding company standards and providing an unmatched workout for our clients, while fostering community and helping our clients achieve their goals. They are also responsible for growing the member base and utilizing the promotion of additional revenue streams and system wide challenges to diversify revenue. This position requires a strong ability to be a personal trainer in a group setting, motivating multiple clients and providing a positive community for change. The Support Trainer focuses on lifestyle, including mindset, nutrition, strength and burst training (HIIT), creating an environment of support to exceed our client’s expectations.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Train 5-15 camps per week, adhering to the Protocol provided by HQ. Must have early a.m. to noon availability.
- Perform Focus Meetings with a minimum of 10% of the active members. The goal is reaching a minimum 80% of members individually, working in tandem with the other training staff.
- Have weekly touch points with the training staff to align on Protocol/Programming, provide any feedback from clients while assisting them in the moment, and remain updated on current focuses.
- Social Media– Post 1-2 times per training day, following Posting Standards, and engage on all posts.
- Attend a minimum of one community event per month and participate in all philanthropic events.
- Responsible for working as a team to close 60% of all trials and working with Key Burn Ambassador to maximize the client experience.
- Return equipment and organize gym at the end of morning/evening camps to keep the gym orderly.
- Promptly report facility needs to the Head Trainer, i.e. damaged equipment, holes in walls, etc.
- Ensure safety of participants in regards to exercise technique and modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
- Valid and acceptable Certified Personal Trainers Certificate or a degree in an exercise science field
- Valid CPR certification
- Ability to pass the Strength and Conditioning test (SAC)
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized while effectively communicating in a positive and motivating manner.
- Have a high level of understanding and presence in social media
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels and Knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- Embodies a hustle and grind focus to achieve goals and growth, personally and professionally.
Burn Boot Camp is a fitness facility that focuses on five items to help clients reach their fitness goals- positive mindset, nutrition, burst training, strength and conditioning, and our community!