Manufacturing Production jobs USA State list NH City list Manufacturing Production job search Somersworth NH
Manufacturing Production Jobs in Somersworth, NH
Position: Assembler ( small / micro assembly ) - $16 - $19 - Job Description - Assembler - 1st shift - Contract to hire - - Candidates...
|The previous Manufacturing Production jobs posted here for Somersworth, New Hampshire, USA are no longer available. New jobs should be posted here soon. Search Here to find other Manufacturing, Automotive jobs that match your skills.|
over 2 months ago
CNC Press Brake Operator
Manufacturing, Skilled Labor/Trades
CNC Press Brake Operator / Finland. - location: Finland, Mikkeli. - Start Date: ASAP - Are you looking for a great opportunity at a...
Skills Needed: CNC PRESS BRAKE SETTER-OPERATOR Required CNC Press brake setter/operator capable of setting and running Amada, or similar folding press. Ability to read engineering drawings and work to precise tolerances.View this Job
CNC Press Brake Operator JobPosted by D&D INVEST
2 weeks ago
Job Title: Automation Engineer - Location: Limerick County - Type: Permanent - Salary: - Automation Engineer: - As Automation Engineer you...
Skills Needed: Manufacturing and ProductionView this Job
Automation Engineer JobPosted by FRS Recruitment
3 days ago
Engineer Co-Op- /Fall
Position: Engineer Co - Op - Spring/Summer/Fall/ - Location: Clifton Springs, NY - G.W. Lisk is continually looking for qualified Co - ops...View this Job
Engineer Co-Op- /Fall JobCompany:
1 day ago
Flushing - New York
Job Description - ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES. - CNC MACHINING KNOWLEDGE AND PROGRAMMING BACKGROUND USING CAD/CAM SYSTEMS CATIA...View this Job
Cnc Programmer JobCompany:
3 days ago
Assistant Town Engineer
Boston - Massachusetts
Assistant Town Engineer - - The Town of Andover is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Assistant Town Engineer to work under...View this Job
Assistant Town Engineer JobCompany:
3 days ago
Bridgewater - Massachusetts
Welder FULL - TIME - $23/hr - The wage for this position is $20 - 23/hr depending on experience. Duties include cuts, prepares and lays -...View this Job
over 2 months ago
Ballston Spa - New York
Position: Entry Level Data Analyst - KGS Technology Group, Inc. is currently hiring ambitious individuals (Experienced and Fresher’s) - ...
Skills Needed: • Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reportsView this Job
• Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
• Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
• Relevant hands-on experience in design & develop data warehouse and database programming.
• SQL & DB Programming:
• In-depth knowledge of T-SQL / PL-SQL Programming, performance tuning of complex queries
• Knowledge in creating various database objects - Stored Procedures, User Define Functions, Views, indexes
• Design and develop Scripts and Programs required to extract, transform, clean, and move data, in a manner that quality data can be loaded into the Data Warehouse.
◦ This will require previous experience in incremental and history data load
• Will need ETL performance handling experience using MS - SSIS/any standard ETL Tool and strong in handling large volume of data extraction and loading (500gb to 5tb)
• Should have above average skills in ETL, ETL performance tuning as well as above average skills in fine tuning complex queries of analytical Database Warehouse etc
Data Ware & BI:
• Should have designed and developed small to medium Data Base/Data Warehouses
• Should have been part of at least 1-2 end to end BI projects or product deployments
• Should have good skills in logical and physical design of Data Base & Data Warehouse as well as logical & physical data model according to the customer deployment scenarios & scope
• Experience in SSRS/SSAS and knowledge of standard BI tools
Data Analyst JobPosted by KGS Technology Group, Inc.
1 week ago
Wilmington - Massachusetts
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and Medical manufacturing environment preferred. Must have experience with process development and...
Skills Needed: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and Medical manufacturing environment preferred. Must have experience with process development and process control. Will be creating and maintaining all internal & external processes.View this Job
Individual will be responsible for writing technical procedures, internal work instructions, PFMEA, control plans and process maps. Tasks will include layouts of the manufacturing approach. The ability to comprehend technical documents such as drawings and industry specifications required. This is an excellent opportunity to join a talented staff working with state of the art equipment.
Process Engineer JobPosted by Greenlight Professional Services
4 days ago
Glens Falls - New York
Project Engineer - - Andritz Inc. - THE ANDRITZ GROUP is a globally leading supplier of plants, equipment, and services for hydropower...View this Job
Project Engineer JobCompany: