Job Description & How to Apply Below
- Greet & direct office visitors
- Assisting colleagues whenever necessary
- Manage Corporate Phone Calls
- Office Management: maintain office equipment and supplies, general office upkeep, mail, order business cards, assisting with on-boarding new office employees, conference room management, etc.
- Coordinate office activities and operations
- Process Executive Expense Reports, Coordinate Travel Arrangements and Executive Meetings
- Administrative Support to upper management as needed
- Considered subject matter expert within discipline
- COVID Social Distancing Monitor, health screener, etc.
- Special projects as assigned
- 4+ years of admin experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office, organization and Supporting C-Level Executives
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal abilities and strong attention to detail
- Hours: 8-5 Monday-Friday; In Office
- Impellam Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
Search for further Jobs Here: