We are seeking a MANUAL MACHINIST to join our team! Minimum 5 years experience with manual machines.
- Ability to work from drawings and machine complex components.
- Responsible for own setups and finishing of all parts
- Supplying own basic tools ex. micrometers, calipers etc. Company has purchase plan
- Operate machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments
- Modify parts and materials to improve overall production
- Perform routine maintenance on machinery
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments
- Previous experience in machinery or other related fields
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years experience on manual machines
- Familiarity machine tools and equipment
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Comparable pay according to experience
DM&E has manufactured equipment and components for a variety of industries during the last 30 years. We were originally embedded in the synthetic fiber industry throughout the Southeast. We began by supplying radial blade tow cutters and associated equipment. We progressed to supply tow crimpers and offer exacting repairs to the same customers. Many of the companies required engineered solutions to manufacturing problems. DM&E developed a reputation for solving problems with improved engineered components within and without the synthetic fiber industry.