Entry Level Technician / Cable Puller
$11.00 to $13.00
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Technician / Cable Puller
• Installing low voltage cabling inside commercial buildings during the construction process.
• You will become familiar with all industry (EIA / TIA) Standards and will learn to identify, pull, label, dress, terminate (connect), and test Category 3, 5e, 6 and 6a communications cabling.
• You will learn to install support structures and to terminate work station outlets.
• You will learn to read and interpret construction blue prints.
• Creating and maintaining a safe work environment.
• Strong potential for cross training in the Security & Access Control Systems.
Requirements of the Entry Level Technician / Cable Puller
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Need to posses basic hand tools
• Must be willing and able to drive anywhere in the local Houston area to get to work.
Founded in 2010, DukeSys provides custom security, access control, structured cabling, and voice and data solutions to a variety of customers. Our innovative suite of products and services allows organizations to enhance and protect their operations. Focused on providing top quality products and services, DukeSys has installed customized voice, data & video surveillance systems in facilities ranging from a Management companies, Commercial Buildings, Independent School Districts to a major league baseball stadium!
Certified by multiple manufacturers
BICSI certified technicians on stuff
Licensed by the Texas Department of Private Security