We are seeking a Night Shift CNC Lathe Machinist to join our team! The shift is Mon-Thurs with the potential for Fridays.
- Operate machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments
- Modify parts and materials to improve overall production
- Test completed equipment to detect and remove defects
- Perform routine maintenance on machinery
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments
- Maintain cleanliness of work area
- Adhere to company safety standards
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a CNC Machinist.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Mazatrol
- Familiarity with machine tools and equipment
- Oil Field Experience
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Strong attention to detail
Gulf Coast Machine Services, LLC has been servicing the oil field for 25+ years in the machining industry. Providing repair and manufacturing services as well as welding and fabrication. Our shop has the capabilities to run around the clock servicing rush jobs in quick and efficient manner. We provide services at a fair price and quality expected from an API Licensed Shop.