Performs duties of a general maintenance person in addition to various other duties such as dispatching work requests, ensuring satisfactory performance, maintaining accountability of tools and parts, and prioritizing and dispatching calls.
1. Performs duties of a general maintenance person.
2. Dispatches work requests and updates work order log.
3. Ensures satisfactory performance of preventative maintenance schedules.
4. Prioritizes and dispatches response maintenance calls in the absence of or as an assistant to the Maintenance Superintendent.
5. Maintains accountability of parts and tools as well as approve account number invoices.
6. Performs coaching to maintenance associates assigned to their specific shift.
7. Provides associate performance evaluation input to the Maintenance Superintendent.
8. Performs other duties as required.Company Description
Spanning destination retail, boat manufacturing and award-winning resorts, Bass Pro Shops is an innovative pioneer in connecting everyone to the great outdoors. Founded in 1972 when avid young angler Johnny Morris began selling tackle out of his father’s liquor store in Springfield, Missouri, today Bass Pro Shops is a leading destination retailer offering outdoor gear and apparel in an immersive setting with more than 100 retail and marine centers that host 120 million people annually. White River Marine Group, part of the Bass Pro family, is the largest manufacturer of boats in the world by volume offering an unsurpassed collection of industry-leading boat brands including TRACKER®, SUN TRACKER®, NITRO®, TAHOE®, REGENCY®, MAKO®, RANGER®, TRITON®, STRATOS® and ASCEND®. The company also operates Big Cedar Lodge – America’s Premier Wilderness Resort, along with other restaurants, nature-based attractions and resort destinations.
Under the visionary conservation leadership of Johnny Morris, Bass Pro Shops is committed to inspiring everyone to enjoy, love and conserve the great outdoors. The company is known as a national leader in protecting habitat and connecting families to the outdoors and has been named by Forbes as “one of America’s Best Employers.”