Currently X-Ray Visions, Inc. is looking for an Experienced X-Ray Field Service Engineer to help expand our Service Team into the Northern, VA Region. This is an excellent and exciting opportunity for someone who has the ability to work in a fast pace environment and work independently. The successful candidate will have the ability to cover a network of hospitals and private practices, and maybe required to stay overnight occasionally.
· 2 Years Experience in the General Radiographic Repair
· Previous Service Experience – Routine Maintenance with X-Ray & Radiology Equipment
· Fast Response
· Experience servicing any of the following Radiographic Equipment Lines:
o Digital Equipment - Fujifilm, AGFA, Carestream, Kodak, Konica
o OEM or RSTI / DITEC training is a Plus
· Maintain & Provide Technical Support
· Trouble Shooting, Repairs of Medical Imaging equipment
· Installation of Equipment and Securing Resources
· Assist PM with Site Planning Drawings & Requirements
· Conduct Onsite Inspection
· Completing necessary paperwork for Installation
· Preparing/Receiving Equipment
· Assist Sales Representative with Technical Sales or Support Issues
· Work with the Customer Care Team and as required order partsCompany Description
XRV is a partner of Samsung. We are a national distribution partnership that sells and services Samsung Healthcare Imaging Equipment in the United States. To maximize a positive distribution to the healthcare marketplace, Samsung works directly through MID partnerships to support its commitments.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary and career growth opportunities. For consideration, please submit your resume along with a cover letter and salary history. XRV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.