COMPANY: ACR Alpine Capital Research is a fundamental valuation based asset management firm. Headquartered in St. Louis, MO, ACR primarily serves the institutional and financial intermediary marketplace. Our investment philosophy is rooted in principles essential for successfully evaluating value and risk. For additional information, please visit .
RESPONSIBILITIES: The successful candidate will provide sales and marketing support, working closely with other firm professionals. Responsibilities include direct interaction with financial intermediaries including financial advisors, consultants and institutions in making proactive calls, provide information as requested and perform follow up activities to move prospects and clients forward in the sales cycle. Additional duties include managing the RFP process, assisting in the production of marketing materials and sales reports.
- Initiate outbound calls to financial intermediaries to market and promote ACR’s products.
- Effectively communicate investment philosophy, process and performance.
- Respond promptly and thoroughly to all information requests. Perform ongoing follow-up with clients and prospects.
- Using firm’s CRM system, maintain sales and client contact records and produce sales management reports as requested.
- Produce fact sheets, PowerPoint presentations, market commentaries, deliver to prospects and clients via email.
- Assist in producing performance calculations for inclusion in marketing materials, including updating firm website with that information.
- Manage the RFP process, coordinating with other departments, to ensure prompt, accurate and complete responses. Update and maintain all firm and product information in consultant databases.
- Assist operations team to respond to client requests as needed.
- Manage relationship with performance analysis software vendor, provide data and produce reports as necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS: The successful candidate will be a highly energetic investment professional with 5+ years of industry specific experience within an investment management firm. Internal wholesaling experience is preferred.
· Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Experience maintaining consultant databases and responding to RFPs,
- Strong ability to multi-task and to complete special projects as requested.
- Proficient working with CRM platforms and other resources common to investment management industry.
- Thorough understanding of investment management products, knowledge of financial/capital markets and the overall economy.
- Experience interfacing with financial advisors, consultants, and institutions.
- Highest level of integrity and ethical standards.
- High degree of initiative seeking an opportunity in an entrepreneurial and growth oriented environment.
- Experience working with an external partner and territory business planning.
- Ability to format and produce fact sheets, PowerPoint presentations and other marketing materials; update website.
- Undergraduate degree, FINRA licenses required.
COMPENSATION: Competitive compensation commensurate with qualifications and performance.
SEND APPLICATION TO: (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)