JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
One of our Financial Planning Practices is expanding their operations to better service their growing client base. As such, we have a newly created Appointment Scheduler position available in their office. This is a full-time position directly supporting the Lead Financial Advisor.
With guidance from the Lead Financial Advisor, you will be accountable for the direct support of all company related events and appointments. Such events will include but are not limited to: financial presentations, dinner seminars, educational seminars, and community events.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
- Plan and coordinate events for the firm based on company-wide sales and marketing calendar.
- Communicate directly with third-party providers and suppliers to secure event dates, supplies, and materials.
- Follow-up with third-party vendors to ensure the accuracy of details of the event.
- Track, respond, and follow up with event attendees to assure attendance and coordinate materials.
- Lead our appointment setting program for clients and prospects.
- Continuously follow up with prospects and clients to enhance the overall relationship.
- Maintain and update accurate records in company-wide client relationship management (“CRM”) system.
WHY YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, English, Communications or 2+ years in an event planning function.
- 2+ years of experience with customer relations responsibilities. Including appointment setting.
- 1+ years of PROVEN experience working with a privately-owned firm.
Job Type: Full-timeCompany Description
WHO WE ARE:
FIG Talent Solutions (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)), a national financial services recruiting team, provides the identification, attraction, and recruitment of new employees for local-market Independent Financial Advisors and their related Financial Advisory businesses.
We work with Broker-Dealers, Registered Investment Advisers, and Financial Professionals in all 50 states.