Seeking Senior Business Analysts to partner and collaborate across IT/Engineering, Business and Data Analytics to accelerate the execution of our engineering projects and develop in-depth analytics supporting key stakeholders. The successful candidate will provide insights and innovative solutions to support engineering objectives. The Business Analyst relies highly on building strong relationships and working cross-functional with commercial and IT/technical teams to constantly evolve the roadmap of data availability, accuracy, and business reporting.
• Partner with IT/Engineering and Data Analytics in all maintenance and development of new reporting and engineering tools. Responsible for the diagnosis, monitoring and highlight of any gaps in process and critical systems in coordination with key stakeholders. Responsible for maintaining and documenting critical business reporting rules.
• Lead discussions with key stakeholders. Responsible for specific requirements gathering, development, deployment, and monitoring of critical reports and dashboards. Reporting tools and objectives are conceived cross-functionally, are innovative and customer centric in nature, and provide reliable/timely access to stakeholders to drive growth and customer success. Deploy, train and present tools and scorecards to business audiences and other members of leadership.
• Proactively support master data efforts and lead data ingestion and analysis from critical source systems in partnership with Business, Data Analytics & IT/Engineering.
• Works independently in heavy monitoring of critical engineering metrics to ensure completeness and accuracy. Collaborates within team and other internal stakeholders to resolve discrepancies in a timely manner and ensure root-cause analysis to prevent recurrent errors.
• Experience utilizing Agile Processes (Scrum, SAFe, Kanban)
• 3-5 years of experience in business oriented roles
• Data savvy with an intellectual curiosity to drill deep to uncover business drivers and can communicate insightful, actionable recommendations to senior leadership and business partners.
• Highly organized, independent and self-motivated, committed to deliver consistent, accurate and high quality work product.
• Strong critical thinking skills with an ability to clearly and concisely communicate key ideas, both verbally and in writing.
• Superior ability to project manage and some experience acting as liaison between business and Data Analytics/Engineering/Product.
• Ability to write basic SQL or solid willingness to learn.
• Strong Excel skills.
Dedicated to Meeting the Primary Needs of Our Employees & Our Clients
At iBridge, developing personal relationships with our employees begin early in the recruiting process. Meeting with our candidates and thoroughly assessing their skill sets and career desires takes time, diligence and commitment. Our philosophy of personally meeting with every candidate and preparing them in all phases of the recruiting process ensures a productive recruiting experience with a greater level of success!