Store Setup Crew members complete merchandising and fixture installations in my company stores. The work is typically very physical and demanding, both from strength requirements and the stamina required. This position requires frequent lifting and a significant degree of walking, bending, and transporting objects of various weights and dimensions. Extensive travel is required.
- Travels to store construction sites and existing locations installs display equipment and merchandise in accordance with company standards
- Erects fixtures in our stores according to prototypical floor plans
- Works with local us to train setup operations and fixture construction
- Merchandises new stores and remodels according to specific planograms
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED), may include specialized or vocational courses
- Ability to travel extensively – six to eight weeks at a time and possibly longer if needed
- Ability to load and unload vehicles/trucks
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift approximately 70 lbs.
- Must have a full range of motion and dexterity
- Must maintain a cooperative working relationship with co-workers
- Must have the willingness and ability to accept additional responsibility