HID Global looking for an iOS Developer
We, the HID Identity Technologies Lab, are adding the most talented engineers, technologists and innovation leaders that will help us to build products and services for secure access in the era of IoT. Smart homes, workplaces, cars, events and many other physical and virtual spaces must be accessed securely, without exposing or compromising privacy and digitalized identities of the people.
We are looking for a Security Analyst / Security Specialist with experience of Crypto/ Key Management and HSM who can help us build the corner stone of the next generation mobile access control ecosystem. You will be part of a co-located team based in Stockholm, responsible for configuration and security evaluations of the secure endpoint in the cloud infrastructure that is behind hundreds of apps all around the world.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
● Develop and manage the processes and procedures for HSM and Key Management / Cryptography.
● Continuously work with security and business stakeholders on meaningful security improvements while ensuring that utilized technologies provide efficient protection.
● Defining specific, 3rd party auditable, security policies applicable across the life-cycle of the product using the HSM and Key Management System.
● Security event analysis and consulting.
● Preparations for product quality assurance testing, product demos, documentation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
● Education: hold a B.Sc. in a relevant field, M.Sc is preferred.
● Language: English, both verbally and in writing.
● Minimum of 3 Years of security engineering experience.
● Coding: Experience of writing code with a strong security focus (secure coding practices), preferable in C/C++.
● Experience with 3rd party security evaluations and audits.
● Architecture: Able to manage the complexity of a problem by breaking it down to smaller manageable modules in a meaningful way.
● Cryptography: Advanced knowledge about symmetric and asymmetric algorithms, key management schemes.
● Cryptography: Knowledge about post-quantum cryptography, related crypto-analytics.
Way of Working insights:
We use agile development methodologies and prioritize our work together with the Product Owner and developers in the team.
Work autonomously as a team and be accountable for your product and how it fits into the big picture. Find a healthy balance of speed and sustainability. Learn from both success and failure, actively coach and get coached by the team. Take ownership of your code, monitor its performance, and continuously aim at optimizing consumer experience. Follow trends in software and turn your insights into features and improvements for your product.
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,