iOS Mobile App Developer
Mitel is an international company with development centers in multiple countries. We are a top telecom provider in the world. Employees are important to us, so we provide a collective agreement (insurance, pension, etc.), bonus plan, rikskort, we empower our employees to actively participate in development decisions, access to on-line training, etc.
You will be part of a team that develops and maintains our modern cloud all-in-one communications and collaboration solution for small businesses and large enterprises. We are approaching a million users on our mobile apps for VoIP calls, online collaboration, chatting and more. The application team is responsible to deliver collaboration and administrative solutions on top of the back-end infrastructure.
We hope you enjoy working in an agile environment within the development process and taking part in all development related activities such as design, implementation, code reviews, manual and automatic testing, trouble-shooting, debugging and fixing bugs. You are passionate about creating software that lasts and take pride and ownership in your work.
- Be an experienced mobile app developer with an emphasis on iOS development
- Be an experienced iOS developer, with strong design and programming skills in both Objective-C and Swift.
- You have app architecture experience that can be leveraged in our solution
- Have an eye for detail and love creating beautiful user interfaces, while also caring for user experience.
- You have experience with network protocols and designing with RESTful APIs
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git and Jenkins.
- Write clear, maintainable and testable code with focus on quality.
- Have experience with a variety of iOS and Android frameworks and strive to keep yourself updated with new frameworks, tools, and patterns that help you succeed in your work.
- Have a university degree in computer science with 5+ years’ work experience.
- Have app/s in the App Store and Play Store to tell us about.
- Enjoy debating design choices and sharing your knowledge with others.
- Have good understanding and experience working with CI and DevOps.
An added bonus is given if you:
- Have experience with Atlassian’s Jira, Bitbucket, and Confluence.
- Have a telecom background with knowledge of WebRTC and SIP.
This position is placed at the Mitel Sweden headquarters in the Globen area of Stockholm.
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,