Job Description & How to Apply Below
Body Technician is to repair the body on the vehicles that come into the shop.
Experience level 3+ years
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs work as outlined on body shop repair orders with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with factory standards.
- Communicates with Body shop manager to obtain needed parts.
- Saves and tags parts of the job if under warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Inform supervisor/estimator of supplemental work required or of any delays to estimated completion time as soon as they are ascertained, so the customer can receive up to date information.
- Maintain a clean work area and assist in keeping the shop neat and organized.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the Body shop repair order.
- Stay current with technical qualifications by finishing any required training programs.
- Maintain the vehicle so that it is cleaner than when the customer dropped it off. Notifies service writer immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- Reports machinery defects and malfunctions to supervisor.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Reports all safety issues immediately to management.
- And other duties as assigned.
Position RequirementsLess than 1 Year work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: